Friday, July 14, 2006

Back Again

(continued from the previous post dated 16th June '06)
The interruption was jarring, to say the least, but very soon we
were back in our attempts to make up for what we had been
missing badly. A long distance call renewed the conviviality.


kband - I do realise that to connect effectively over long distances,
msgs thru mail are the ideal medium. though the other forms of
instant communication give u the window to exchange quick
reciprocal thoughts, sometimes u'd rather want a wider 'view'. u
can then imbibe the myriad flavours in a slow, deliberate manner,
play them repeatedly as u wish and let the feelings sink in gradually
to the depths. a passive situation no doubt, but with a greater
interplay of deep-seated passions. and for people like me, who like to
weigh the words before they expose their ignorance, some quantum
of balance is restored perhaps while the thoughts that are in a state
of disarray are sorted out and arranged comprehensibly (?)
so though i'd like u to pay no heed to the gibberish that i was blurting
out y'day, there may just be a pattern emerging out of that
kaleidoscope. can the moments and days of ephemeral pleasure
converge into a joy forever? could the longing for each other cross
that vital threshold, that one could long for nothing else? for the
moment though, i feel elated that u consider me important enough
among many others to get some space in a corner of ur heart.
believe me, i dont want the heart to miss a beat.........



ash - My heart never missed a beat, where and how did urs ? I
want you to follow ur heart and not go against ur resolve of seeing
me online only cos I want so, but I'd really wish to talk to you in
this regard whenever you feel like. As for me I simply cant stop
thinking of you and ur mail with unexpected thoughts that skid on
me this morn. It must be something with me that I couldnt keep up
to you really and that feeling is killing me. Forgive me if I hurt u dear,
be well.



kband - Hope after I spoke to u y'day, u would've been a bit
placated and perhaps changed ur opinion about me and my ways.
I won't ramble about this any longer - i've been expressing my
opinion about how much ur mails fascinate me and how i love to
read them as well as write back. The habit of chatting, I feel,
perhaps, slows down such a habit and makes u pine for more -
more attention, more intensity, more expression. Unless the
entire gamut of feelings is explored in every sense, the void
continues to remain. To me the words u pour out in ur mail are
precious pearls which you have carefully culled from ur heart
exclusively for me. They signify undivided indulgence,
unmitigated pleasure ! Let us elevate ourselves to this plane
and experience the undiluted joy of togetherness.
Wish to assure u once again, i care for u ever so much that i can
never think of deserting u. Its all about finding out how to make
our hearts beat together, how to make our bond stronger and
more meaningful. Sparks dont matter, turbulences can come and
go, the journey can be made joyous only with faith and love.
U with me?



ash - It means a lot to me to know you understand and to never
second guess that you appreciated and accepted me for who I am.
Neither of us are perfect, but as we continue to grow and change
as individuals I hope our relationship will continue to grow stronger
and become more beautiful. Although I miss you around online it
gives me a feeling of security that we remain near in heart at all
times. I'm with you and lets stay together regardless of what
happens.....


(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home