Monday, May 29, 2006

Adulatory

(continued from the previous post dated 18th May)
When we look through brightly tinted glasses, the view becomes
spectacular; its the same with the mind, as it becomes buoyant with
thoughts of special someone, innate faculties spread their wings and
embrace the air with joy and affection.


ash - sending u a quick mail today, dont have enuff time to draft my
long thghts...Am leavin early at lunch, have a docs appt..hope to see
u tomrw cos then i need to carry enuff of u over my weekend..
missed u around today, take care.



kband - i close my eyes and get lost in thought
peace within is keenly sought
fate's been kind with all its grace
she's blessed me with your smiling face
the lights are dimmed, the din gets low
my mind shuts off its yawning door
silence greets a rhythm unclear
i listen to your footsteps coming near...



ash - Ive been down, Ive been beat
Been so tired, that I could not speak
I've been so lost, that I could not see
Wanted things that were out of reach
Then I found you, and you helped me through
And you showed me what to do
That’s why, Im coming back to you.
And I wish upon a star
Someday I’ll be where you are
And I know that day is coming soon
Yeah, Im coming back to you.



kband - u are phenomenal, u are simply too good. it must have
taken u just a wee bit of time to pen down your thoughts - and what
a refreshing way to express the subtleties playing in your mind!
now don't let all that praise get into your head coz i don't want you
to grow two thick horns over them:) but do keep writing once in a
while, as your mood permits, with all that flair that characterises
your attitude.
hearing your voice y'day was some kind of an experience (am
worried abt the hole in your wallet), i wonder what prompted you
to do so. tried to get in touch a couple of times around 11 PM IST
y'day but you were not around. the situation at home is
unpredictable so just cant say when and for how long i can log in.
today, i'll be leaving office in the afternoon for an appointment and
head for home from there. as i'll be reaching home early, shall try
to blip on your radar from there (around 7 PM). Bye.



ash - Talking of my phenomenon, even a few lumens give the effect
of kilo watts in the company of a flashing opalescence. Thought
never escaped my closed mind to get fructified. Tomorrow never
comes and its today that brings me the opportunity to unleash my
thoughts.
Hearing you thousands of miles away was truly exuberant. I've been
turning the sound of ur voice over and over in my mind examining it,
like some newly discovered species of flower. Cant wait for longer
conversations, next time around I hope the disturbance by u is less
and I dont sound too yank-ish for u to infer. You still wondering wat
prompted me to call you? Well....Im wondering too, donno really
why I rushed, but I'm glad I did :-)


(to be continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home